Banzai is the leading B2B event discovery platform. We help professionals fulfill their potential by connecting them to new ideas and to each-other at B2B events around the world. Banzai allows companies to reach a larger audience for their B2B events.
The sales representative is the front-line of growth for Banzai, responsible for helping new companies discover Banzai and adopt Banzai’s audience acquisition solution.
He/she will ensure that prospects and customers receive a concierge experience in every interaction with Banzai as the front-line of communication. He/she will ensure the client is satisfied with Banzai performance on a by-event basis.
Most importantly, the sales representative will be responsible for prospecting and building relationships with new customers, and will be responsible for new customer bookings.
- Responsibility for bookings and profitability of all assigned accounts.
- Provide a concierge experience for all Banzai customers and prospects.
- Prospect into cold accounts and warm leads to generate new customers.
- Work with event and field marketing managers to understand event audience needs, execute contracts, and close new business for Banzai.
- Provide data-driven advice and recommendations to event marketing personnel including marketing manager, director, VP, and CMO roles at accounts you manage.
SPECIFIC MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Bookings: $1M annual booking target
- Profitability: 75% average account profitability
- New Accounts: 25 new accounts added per year