Banzai is the leading B2B professional education platform. We help B2B professionals around the world connect to high-quality B2B educational events. Banzai allows event and field marketing teams to reach a wider audience and have more successful events.
We are an extremely fast growing and profitable company based in Seattle, WA and Cary, NC. Our founders are software, operations, and sales leaders who have previously led multiple successful startups.
About this Job
Are you an outbound selling machine that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the ground floor of a new, rapidly growing marketing & events technology company? Consider joining our team at Banzai.
In this role, you’ll be helping Banzai connect to and build relationships with event and field marketing managers, and you’ll work with them to assess upcoming event audience requirements and close deals.
A successful sales representative will earn six-figures in their first year and have the opportunity to grow your experience and career on the ground-floor of a rapidly growing company. This is a great opportunity for someone with sales development experience transitioning into a full-time sales role.
- Prospect into cold accounts and warm leads at some of the largest technology organizations.
- Work with event and field marketing managers to understand event audience requirements, build SOWs, and close new business for Banzai.
- Work closely with Banzai leadership to develop lead generation programs.
- 3+ years sales / sales development experience.
- Enterprise sales experience
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- SaaS selling experience preferred
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible, able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Thrive on working with A-players.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.