A common discussion in the Banzai office is about how we can find new and effective ways to help our customers increase attendance to their events. From analyzing the data of over 900 events, to diving into deep discussions with industry peers, to getting first-hand experience by attending an array of B2B events, we've uncovered some key tactics for getting butts in seats.
Discover new ways to fill the room at your 2020 B2B events by checking out the following on-demand webinars.
Defining Your Ideal Target Audience
If the goal for your event is sales, then you need to have a focused audience. In this webinar, we will show you how to dive into your data and learn the key characteristics of your ideal buyers. Complete with a helpful, interactive guide, we will help you...
Understand the basics:
- Who was your product made for?
- What problem does your product solve?
- Where is your product being used?
- When are your customers looking for your product?
- Why should someone buy your product / Why would they buy a competitor’s product?
Perform a current customer analysis:
- Learn what made your current customers buy, and what actions they took to get there.
Perform a past attendee analysis:
- Uncover the steps your past attendees made before registering and attending your event.
- What channels were most effective?
- What time of day did they respond?
Dive into your website and other digital data:
- Better understand how your audience is using your website, event pages, social channels, and more.
Review your competition:
- In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to understand what's already being done.
And finally, understand what doesn't work with a negative analysis:
- Don't miss an opportunity to wow a prospect by making an avoidable mistake.
READ THE WEBINAR RECAP
Top Aha Moments from Supporting 900+ Events
We've had the opportunity to support a wide variety of customer events, and we've learned quite a few lessons along the way. Hear Banzai's Director of Customer Marketing, Corrine Stratton, break down the key findings. What's covered:
- Understand Your Target Audience: You need to speak to your audience at their level. Learn what motivates them, uncover unique pain points, and more.
- Time and Place Matters: Do you know what time of day executives are most likely to attend an event? What states are the most popular for attendees? What months are better for hosting events? We've broken this down and more.
- Don't Overlook Optimization: Your landing pages, emails, and other content pieces are vital to the success of your event. We'll cover the necessities, such as:
- Keeping it simple and short
- Make it conversational
- Segment, segment, segment
- Stay above the fold
- Event Type Influences Attendance: Make sure you're selecting the most-effective event format for your target audience.
- And more!
READ THE WEBINAR RECAP
5 Event Formats Guaranteed to Make an Impact
We've all been there. You decide to take some time out of your day to attend an event that's said to enrich your career, but it's really just a happy hour event where you feel forced to make awkward conversation with strangers while listening to a sales pitch. Or, you're sitting through a lunch and learn that's missing any value when you could have gotten work done. It's frustrating, to say the least.
Discover what event formats will not only attract attendees but delight them. In this webinar we break down:
- What makes a great event: How to show value and create a positive experience.
- The formats that make an impact: From roadshows to executive forums, learn the formats that work and how to make them uniquely yours.